Medical Group is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist. Market Competitive compensation, a generous benefit package and loan assistance available. Living in the upper Midwest offers a great quality of life and an excellent place to be successful!
- Highly regarded clinic with great patient scores
- No call coverage
- Level III Trauma Center
- 24/7 Anesthesia, General Surgery & Emergency
- 24/7 Lab & Imaging
- Outreach locations in Tyler and Granite Falls, MN
- Large established patient base
- Population 14,000 but expands to 24,000 daily
- One of the largest employers in Southwestern MN
- Integrated physicians’ network
- More than 1100 professionals providing focused patient care
- Total EMR for longitudinal care
- eCARE leverages interactive video and computer technology to extend specialty services through eICU, eEmergency, eConsult, ePharmacy, ePrescribing, eLTC and eStroke
The area is a vibrant and progressive community in southwest Minnesota, located 90 minutes from Sioux Falls, SD and 2.5 hours from Minneapolis, MN. It has been named one of the “Best Small Towns in America” several times, because it stands out as a leader in education, industry, technology and quality of life.
Southwest Minnesota is one of the fastest growing rural regions in Minnesota, with this at the center that serves as a hub. Lyon County (comprised of 11 communities) has a growing and balanced local economy focused on manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, education, service/retail, and an unmatched quality of life. It boasts many big-city amenities, with the small town feel that people know and love. You’ll find a safe community, cultural and recreational activities, and most importantly, time to enjoy them all because there is no such thing as commute time in one of the “biggest small towns” in Minnesota.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217101 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [Register to View] />