Location: Albany, GA
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Urologist with highly competitive pay rates in Albany, GA.
- Urologist to take both emergency room and office call, hospital call, handle emergent urologic issues to include operative procedures, inpatient rounding to include admissions and discharge and consults from other services.
- Hospital does not have a trauma designation but functions as a level 2..
- Work with (2) APPs and have back up with a private urology group in town.
- Typical cases/Patient Load: outpatient would see new and established urology patient for ED, stone, UTIs, renal mass, prostate CA, bladder Ca, prostatitis, interstitial cystitis, BPH, urinary incontinence and perform minor procedures in the office.
- EMR: MEDITECH
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!