- Inpatient / Outpatient position <<<
- Employed Opportunity <<<
- State-of-the-art Da Vinci robotic surgical system <<<
- Call Coverage to be arranged
- Office space located in Medical Office building connected to hospital
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines <<<
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs <<<
- Commencement/Signing Bonus <<<
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits <<<
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Conveniently located in the fastest growing area of Knoxville, Turkey Creek Medical Center (101 beds) serves the residents of West Knox and surrounding counties. This full-service hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room, the Tennova Heart Institute, ICU, state-of-the-art Da Vinci robotic surgical system, and beautiful LDRP birthing suites, advanced surgical suites, a dedicated heart hospital, cancer care services, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Center for Surgical Weight Loss, digital mammography and much more. The attached surgery center offers four, fully equipped operating rooms, two advanced endoscopic suites, and the same quality, professional care you expect from Turkey Creek Medical Center.
Knoxville, TN is in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, featuring Division I sports and strong academic programs. Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 600,000, offers extensive water sports and hiking. A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer. Knoxville, Tennessee is the perfect mix of small town charm and big city fun.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]