We are currently hiring for a BC/BE urologist to join our multi-specialty physician practice, Health First Medical Group, in Melbourne, FL.
- Health First Medical Group is a well-established, multi-specialty group that is part of Health First, the only fully integrated delivery network in Central Florida.
- Excellent employment opportunity to join the largest and oldest multi-specialty group in Brevard County to meet the current & expanding community need for urology services.
- The opportunity is in a growing community with the largest population in Brevard County; practice is conveniently located in the medical office building adjacent to Palm Bay Hospital.
- When you join our team, you can expect a competitive, guaranteed base salary in addition to a production bonus, full benefits offered to you and your family, paid Continuing Medical Education (CME), retirement benefits, relocation allowance and more.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Urology
- Eligible for an unrestricted medical license in Florida or current Florida license
- Excellent references
- Robotics trained
- U.S. citizen or green card; no VISA assistance available
About the Group:
- 2018-2019 Great Place to Work and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Stable, experienced, well-established group provides more security. A multi-specialty group with a referral base (approx. 70 primary care providers) backed by a successful health system.
- The group provides experienced practice management and resources to ensure the success of the provider.
- Health First Medical Group is part of Health First Inc. which is the only fully integrated delivery network in Central Florida.
- Health First Medical Group is a premier well-established, multi-specialty group with more than 400 physicians practicing over 50 of specialties in over 25 office locations in Brevard County Florida.
- HFMG is the oldest and largest multi-specialty group located on the space coast with an established and respected reputation among patients and colleagues.
- Our staff and providers have an excellent reputation of providing quality care to the local and surrounding community for 24 years.
About Melbourne, FL:
- Located 70 miles southeast of Orlando, Melbourne is one of the Space Coast’s most popular metro areas offering a mixture of historic sights and coastal living.
- Ranked in the top 25 Best Places to Live by U.S. News in 2019.
- Consisting of a top ten school system in the state of Florida and highly ranked universities like Florida State University and the University of Central Florida.
- Situated just a few miles from several beautiful Florida beaches and are close to major airports, shopping and many Florida attractions.
- Alongside all the fun, Brevard County has excellent public and private schools and great housing options.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of 600 practices with 2,400+ providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group