The largest physician owned Multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Urologist to practice in a traditional office based setting with inpatient and outpatient services. This salaried physician will receive office setup and support by the administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
• Physician-led and patient-focused for 65 years
• Over 140 physician partners across 36 specialties
• Four physicians in Urology department
• Full spectrum practice with substantial volumes
• The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
• Serving patient population of 500,000 plus
• Collaborative & cooperative relationship with local hospitals
• Advanced EHR with electronic prescribing and city-wide PACs
• Competitive compensation with two-year partnership track
• High physician retention rate
• Call 1:5 with even call-share
The Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, cutting-edge healthcare hub in the number one most livable small city in the US, according to the New Rating Guide to Life in America’s Small Cities.
• The Clinic is the third largest employer in the County.
• We are one hour from Atlanta, GA and Chattanooga, TN; two hours from Birmingham, AL.
• Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers.
• Exceptional public and private schools and four colleges.
• We have an active arts community and thriving downtown business district with shopping and restaurants. The revitalized downtown was recognized by Travel and Leisure magazine as one of the best main streets in America. Residents also enjoy nationally ranked golf courses, endless hiking and cycling trails, and the Atlanta Braves Class A minor league affiliate.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]