Join a large, established, multispecialty group with a significant referral base in Arizona. The incoming physician can expect to quickly grow a successful Urology practice in this community.
- Hospital-employed position.
- State-of-the-art technology available with NEW Xi da Vinci Surgical System
- Call is shared at 1:3
- Office space is located within walking distance from the hospital.
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, and HHS based on location and specialty.
- Industry-leading Base Salary + wRVU production incentive.
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Regional Medical Center
- The 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility combines the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology.
- A Level III Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base
- Located on the Colorado River, this community blends a small community?s charm and quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles.
- Great schools, arts and culture, and the many outdoor activities offered by the lake and nearby parks make this a great place to live and practice medicine.