This job is archived
Cross Country Locums is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Practitioner with Urgent Care or Emergency or Occupational Medicine experience for a position in Davenport, IA
- Open dates: 6/28-7/2 - DOT certified, Allscripts EHR knowledgeable, able to treat Urgent Care.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a-5p,
Scope of Work:
- Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies. Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in basis. May oversee, collaborate with and supervise any advanced practice providers in the clinic.
- Perform in-office procedures, communicate with employers and provide medical guidance. Exhibit Orange Book characteristics including welcoming, skillful and respectful behaviors at all times. Completes all documentation in a timely and appropriate manner.
- EMR/EHR system: Allscripts
Requirements: DOT Cert highly desired, but we have time to train someone
- Privileging Process: 1 week
For more information on this or other Locum Tenens opportunities across the U.S., please contact April Applewhite [Register to View] or [Register to View] feel free to send your current CV at any time.
Cross Country Locums, formally Medical Doctor Associates, is one of the Largest US Locum Tenens Staffing Firms nationwide; providing complete staffing solutions to the healthcare community. In business for over 30 years, CCL has earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike, with our dedication to ongoing satisfaction. Continuous provider and client evaluation feedback speaks well for the quality and competitive advantage of our workforce solutions. Named among the Best of Staffing-Talent for nine consecutive years, Best of Staffing–Client for six years; and Best of Staffing Diamond Talent Winner for five consecutive years. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in the U.S. are awarded this honor.