- Location: Central Connecticut (10 mins north of Manchester, CT)
- Specialty: Urgent Care / Family Medicine / Internal Medicine (must see all ages!!!)
- Requirements: CT license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Shift Hours:
- Weekday Shift = (8am-8pm)
- Weekend Shift = (9am-5pm)
- Schedule: full-time, approx. 14-shifts/month, MUST be available for weekday/weekend shifts
- Credentialing: 45-60 days
- Duration: April 2020 – ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: $100/hr +
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a successful network of 18 Urgent Care clinics all throughout Central Connecticut. One of their clinics, about 10 mins north of Manchester, MA, is currently taking immediate considerations for a board certified Urgent Care physician to join their clinical staff. These clinics are all standalone Urgent Care centers and providers will be expected to work independently. Rad Tech and 1 MA are on staff at each location plus support staff. Average census is anywhere between 40-45 patients per shift.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.