Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Urgent Care Physician - Austin, TX
Austin Market Associate Medical Director
MedSpring Urgent Care is rapidly growing in Austin, TX and due to promotion we are in need of a physician with Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience to serve as our Austin Market Associate Medical Director. We currently have (9) urgent care centers in Austin and are in need of an experienced provider with a proven leadership track in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine.
MedSpring Urgent Care is recognized as one of the premier urgent care organizations in the country. We have (40) locations in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, and Boston. Our providers treat patients >1 year of age who have ENT, GI, and Ortho procedures. We often treat sore throats, fever, bumps, bruises, and breaks. Our centers have state-of-the-art EMR, x-ray, and a laboratory on-site to provide the best quality of care.
• $180,000 Base Salary
• 15% Bonus Target (10% Performance/5% Productivity)
• 13 Shifts Per Month (11 Clinical Shifts/2 Admin Shifts)
• 2 EOC Shifts
• Reports to Austin Market Medical Director
• Centers are Open from 9am – 9pm / No Nights
• 20-25 Patients Per Shift / 2-3 Patients Per Hour on Average
• Radiology Department / Laboratory / Occupational Health
• 10-12 Patient Rooms / Procedure Room / Drug Testing Room
• EMR – eClinical Works – Ambulatory Software – User Friendly
• Busy Centers Employ Scribes
• The successful candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal and management skills. Organizational and reporting skills are imperative. The AMD should possess research and writing skills as (s)he may at times seek new practices and procedures to assist facilities in running as efficiently as possible.
• Active medical license in state of residence
• Unrestricted DEA license
• Board certification
• BLS/ACLS certification
The AMD will possess an exemplary clinical acumen. (S)He will lead by example and demonstrate the highest medical standards. Care will be based on training, experience and evidence based medicine standards. The AMD will be responsible for the following:
• Providing physician oversight to the Advance Practitioner team
• Training and development of the Advance Practitioner team
• Ensuring compliance with MedSpring core values and goals
• Assisting in the creation and implementation of best practice programs
• Promoting the MedSpring brand in the medical community
• Liaising with the medical community and hospitals to ensure optimal market relationships
The AMD will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong leadership skills
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage and motivate provider staff
• Identify new processes to improve the patient experience
• Meet with MMD on a regular basis to review action items and progress
• Supervision of Advanced Practitioners on staff
• Development of content for monthly medical newsletters
• Market trainer for the medical staff
For more information, please contact me at [Register to View]
or email me at [Register to View]
Louis Broussard III, MSCPM
Senior Physician Recruiter
MedSpring Urgent Care
M: [Register to View]
E: [Register to View]
GREAT CARE, GREAT COMMUNITIES
MedSpring Urgent Care is focused on delivering quality medical care, exceptional service and great value to patients in the communities we serve. We operate MedSpring locations in Austin, Chicago, Dallas and Houston! In the greater Boston area, look for our centers with the name Partners Urgent Care which opened in August 2015.