A career in correctional healthcare allows our Physicians to make a diﬀerence to an underserved population and have a positive impact not only on the patients, but also to the communities to which they return. Be the change and explore one of the featured opportunities with Centurion as a Full-time Urgent Care Physician at Reception and Medical Center located in Lake Butler, Florida. This facility is located about 35 minutes North of Gainesville, Florida.
Why you should consider a career with Centurion:
- We oﬀer an excellent compensation/beneﬁts package that is guaranteed!
- Be part of a close, collaborative team that operates like a large group practice
- Flexible schedule options No billing or insurance hassles excellent work/life balance
- We are a highly reputable and respected industry leader in this important ﬁeld of healthcare
- Safe, stable, and controlled environment
7:00am - 7:00pm or 7:00pm - 7:00am
We oﬀer competitive compensation and a comprehensive beneﬁts package including:
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 20 paid days oﬀ + 7 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU allowance + additional CEU paid day’s oﬀ
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts and much more
- Eligible for the FRAME (Florida Reimbursement Assistance for Medical Education) & NHSC Student Loan Repayment up to $50,000 at select locations!
- MD or DO
- BC/BE in IM or FP strongly preferred;
- Updated CPR and TB
- Must be able to clear a Criminal Background check