This job is archived
Transplant Surgery Opportunities- Albuquerque, New Mexico
Kidney Pancreas Focus OR Living Donor Focus Available
Signing Bonus, 35 Days Paid Time Off and Relocation Assistance
Join a top notch group that is the largest and fastest growing in the state! This growing multispecialty organization is recruiting a Transplant Surgeon with interest in serving as Medical Director of a program that is the only multi organ transplant center in the area.
- Well-established program that has the only multi organ transplant center in the region and affiliated with the National Kidney Registry. There is the opportunity to join as a Staff Physician or Medical Director of the program.
- Incoming Transplant Surgeon will have option of focusing on Living Donor or Kidney/Pancreas Transplants and will work with experienced, team-oriented physicians, administrators, and support staff that look forward to welcoming the new Transplant Surgeons.
- Work out of just one office and just one hospital with shared call, blocked OR time, and protected administrative time each week.
- Generous Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance and full benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, employer funded pension, 35 Days Paid Time Off, CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR
- Special home financing available for physicians- up to $1,750,000
- Applicants must have a MD/DO degree, US based General Surgery Residency or US Urology Residency trained and US based Transplant Fellowship training to be considered.
- H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy all that this Southwest metro has to offer! Cost of living is dramatically low, jobs in all industries are available, and the climate is the best in the United States.
- The city of Albuquerque is growing at a rapid rate and has all the big city amenities without the headaches. Cost of living is dramatically low, jobs in all industries are available, and the climate is the best in the United States.
- Sunny, dry climate that provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year.
- Albuquerque has something for everyone- world class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, and snow skiing. Residents also enjoy immediate access to Albuquerque Sunport international airport and easy access to Santa Fe, Taos, and Angel Fire.
Job ID : TS 4184349