Search BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join one other board certified surgeon and 3 Advanced Practice Providers in support of an extremely busy practice and extensive medical staff demand.
- You would be joining a busy practice that has served central Michigan for more than 13 years.
- A highly skilled, collaborative team of cardiologists, including interventional, heart failure, and EP, as well as dedicated advanced practice providers and support staff.
- Strong cardiovascular program has 36 providers across the system of which 28 are based in in the area.
- This is a hospital employed position.
- This very successful practice offers a full range of Cardiovascular services, from Open Heart Surgery to TAVR.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
The city is an upscale, family-oriented community of nearly 50,000 centrally located in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula less than two hours from metro areas of Detroit and the state capitol of Lansing. The city was recently named as one of the “Top 15 Dream towns” in the U.S. Due to the “people mix” and the healthy economic environment, the area boasts a truly sophisticated offering of cultural, educational, and recreational activities.
A Class A Dodger affiliate professional baseball team, a Broadway Caliber Center for the Arts, a symphony orchestra, a world class tennis facility, a Civic Ice Arena with multiple rinks for hockey and figure skating and outdoor activities galore are just a sampling of what the area has to offer. Whether you want to play 18 holes, jog on a 30 miles paved trail, play soccer, cross country ski, fish or boat; it is all here to enjoy. You can have the best of both worlds here, a great career and a satisfying personal life.
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work – truly, the best of both worlds.