Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
New Opportunity for a fellowship trained Surgical Oncologist to join a well established team of thirty surgeons.
About this Opportunity
- Group of thirty physicians comprise the area’s largest private, independent surgical group
- Provide services at four of the area’s five hospitals
- Join an existing and well established surgical oncology practice
- Surgical opportunities include pancreas, hepatobiliary, endocrine, colorectal, breast, melanoma and sarcoma
- Supported by a full time surgicalist program reducing call burden and clinic interruptions
- Multiple tumor conferences each month across the system
- Competitive salary, partnership track, group health, dental, life, disability and retirement benefits
- Annual CME allowance, relocation package
- Growth and leadership opportunities available
About Knoxville, TN
Located on the Tennessee River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Home to the University of Tennessee and a vibrant downtown area with revitalized neighborhoods, Knoxville is a regional hub for nightlife and entertainment, especially in its Old City. Knoxville is also an excellent choice for families, with outstanding public schools and private K-12 schools. Our cost of living is 15% below the national average and Tennessee does not have a state income tax.
Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation packages available.
Please contact us for more information.
Perm Solutions USA is an experienced group of Talent Acquisition Specialists. We specialize in placing Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, in all specialties, in Hospitals, Private Practices, Free Standing Clinics, Correctional Facilities and Mobile Units.