- This is an outstanding opportunity to expand in the field of neurological surgery in a progressive and vibrant community located in southeastern South Dakota.
- Join three premier neurosurgeons
- Enjoy covering just one hospital
- Level II Trauma Center and strong interest in Neurosciences.
- 8-bed Neuro Critical Care unit, 8 bed high acquity unit that is a step-down unit from ICU. Adjacent to this is a 12-bed General Neuro Unit. Video EEG and telemetry is available for neurological patients in all 28 rooms. State of the art technology including Gamma Knife, O-Arm, and Brain Lab. Terrific partnership and collaboration with specialties including Neurology, PM&R, and Intervention Pain. The neurosurgeons serve a growing population in a four-state region and receive referrals from the largest health system in the upper Midwest.
- Enjoy NO STATE INCOME TAX!!
- Extremely generous compensation & benefit package.
Ranked in the top 15 for best large health systems by IBWatson.
Ranked #3 as Best Places to Practice for physicians by MedScapes
As South Dakota's largest city, Sioux Falls is consistently ranked among America's top places to live. With a metro-area population of 243,900, Sioux Falls benefits from safe streets, excellent schools, low unemployment and no state income tax, to offer a superb quality of life.
With one of the Midwest's most dynamic and diverse business environments, Sioux Falls is home to industry-leading companies in agribusiness, financial services, healthcare and tourism. Sioux Falls is regularly ranked in Forbes magazine's Best Small Places for Business and Careers.
Sioux Falls also boasts a low cost of living compared to other Midwestern cities.
Downtown Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls is home to a vibrant, revitalized downtown filled with local shops, bars and restaurants.
Two farmers' markets serve the area, featuring locally grown produce, dairy products and meat. Many market booths feature organic options.
- Falls Park Farmer's Market
- Sioux Empire Farmer's Market
- Sertoma Butterfly House & Marine Cove
- Sioux Empire Community Theatre
- Siouxland Heritage Museums
- South Dakota Symphony Orchestra
- Washington Pavilion of Arts and Sciences -- Home to traveling Broadway shows, the Kirby Science Discovery Center and a Visual Arts Center.
- Sioux Falls Events keeps a comprehensive list of area attractions.
Sioux Falls experiences four full seasons and offers opportunities to take advantage of them all.
- Great Bear Recreation Park -- Skiing, snowboarding and warm-weather events
- Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum
- The Outdoor Campus -- Outdoor skills and nature center
- Sioux Falls Bike Trail
- Sioux Falls Canaries Baseball
- Sioux Falls Parks
- Sioux Falls Pools
- Wild Water West Waterpark
Sioux Falls offers public and parochial learning options. The Sioux Falls School District includes 23 elementary schools, five middle schools and three traditional high schools.
Sioux Falls Catholic Schools includes six elementary schools and one junior high and high school.
Other options include Sioux Falls Lutheran Schools and Sioux Falls Christian Schools.
From the Victorian-era homes near downtown to the newer developments east, west and south of the city, Sioux Falls offers a variety of residential areas. Neighborhoods are well served by public parks, libraries and other amenities.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]