Seeking a Board Certified Neurosurgeon to meet the needs of this fast-growing community. The hospital is a modern facility with integrated medical office buildings, advanced imaging services, and a comprehensive mix of medical specialists. This is a potentially lucrative opportunity for a high energy surgeon with good skills and a good personality.
- Neurosurgery with a Spine fellowship
- Hospital employed opportunity
- Must be board certified
- Experience preferred
- Inpatient/Outpatient setting
- 10 days per month of ER call coverage
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Commencement bonus.
- Potential medical education debt assistance.
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances.
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
“Laredo Listed as No. 3 Safest City in the US, per report” – Laredo Morning Times
- Population of around 322,000.
- One of the safest places to live in Texas.
- Low cost of living.
- Beautiful weather year-round.
- Award-winning school districts (Private & Public).
- Historic downtown Laredo with vibrant arts and culture.
- Exceptional Tex-Mex cuisine and a plethora of locally owned restaurants.
- Many outdoor activities: state parks, golf. birding, and hiking trails.
- One of the highest paying cities in Texas for Physicians.