Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
LORADO, TX (Home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo Community College) - General Surgery Opportunity
Laredo Medical Center is seeking an experienced BC/BE General Surgeon to join a new solo practice in the community.
5-10 years experience preferred, will consider new residents
Anticipated Emergency Department call coverage of 1:5
No visa support available
Spanish speaking is a plus
Laredo, TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande River on the border of Mexico and the United States.
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Population of around 275,000
- Home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo Community College
- Multiple historical districts, many on the National Register of Historic Places
- Home to the Tecolotes Dos Laredos, the Triple-A minor league team for the Mexican League that plays home games in both Mexico and in Laredo
- Many family friendly pools and parks
- Commencement bonus <<<
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...