Find yourself in a better place with Piedmont Healthcare. Piedmont Healthcare is seeking a Board Certified General Surgeon to join an established General Surgery practice at Piedmont Rockdale Hospital, 40 minutes east of Atlanta, GA.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to exceptional patient care, quality, meeting/exceeding hospital goals, and willingness to grow a practice. Experience in laparoscopic surgeries is a plus.
* Competitive salary, RVU production bonus, signing bonus & relocation
* CME, 401K with 6% employer match, deferred compensation plan, and generous vacation package
* Quiet residential area
* Local parades, festivals and concerts in the park
* Close proximity to everything Atlanta has to offer
* International airport
Piedmont Healthcare is a recognized leader in delivering expert care. Piedmont is a private, not-for-profit health care system comprised of eight hospitals, more than 400 employed physicians and close to 100 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. Last year, Piedmont served nearly two million patients - performing over 44,000 surgeries, delivering 8,000 babies, providing 471,695 outpatient encounters, completing 235 organ transplants and handling nearly 250,000 emergency room visits.
To apply, please email your CV to [Register to View]
- MD or DO Medical Degree
- United States Residency and/or Fellowship trained
- Board Certified
- Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of Georgia.