General Surgery Physician - Near Myrtle Beach, SC
Park City, Utah, United States
Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Permanent/Full-Time
Work Environment Hospital Clinic/Private Practice
Location Conway, South Carolina, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 5/05/23
- Need: Recruiting another general surgeon due to an existing bariatric surgeon that covered limited bread and butter scope of work and expansion. They currently have 3 surgeons
- 14 (Main Campus and ASC)
- Surgical robot available DaVinci Robot Xi, Globus
- 2 OR teams operating simultaneously
- Provider " 1 MDA " 4 CRNA
- NOT a sole source vender facility or administration, utilize 2-3 venders for best price and resources.
- Extremely low infection rate " 0% for the last 3 months
- CRNA and MDA staffing experienced
- Relocation Stipend
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Malpractice and Tail (Upon Departure)
- Retirement Plans
- CME Time Off " 5 days
- CME Stipend " $3,000
- Paid Time Off " 22 days per year accrued during first 3 years of servic
- Base Salary (Typically MGMA Median) Plus WRVU BonusesProduction Bonuses are available based on WRVU " Calculated Annually
- Affordability: housing is relatively inexpensive compared to other areas in South Carolina, making it an affordable place to live.
- Outdoor recreation: Many parks, trails, rivers, and beaches nearby, which can be attractive to outdoor enthusiasts.
- Education: Conway is home to Coastal Carolina University, which provides opportunities for higher education and cultural events.
- Job opportunities: Conway has a diverse economy and is home to major employers such as Horry County Schools, Coastal Carolina University,
- Community: The town has a strong sense of community and offers many community events and activities, such as the annual Riverfest celebration.