**General Surgery Opportunity in Coldwater, OH**
Located in Mercer County, Ohio
2 hours from Columbus, OH and Indianapolis, IN
- Full-time, permanent position
- Join 8 General Surgery providers
- Position available immediately
- The medical group offers relocation packages, student loan reimbursement assistance, and sign-on bonuses for qualifying physicians.
- The medical group has cared for the people of Mercer County and the surrounding communities since 1950.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Stipends available for current residents
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Complete benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
- If your focus is on family and a priority is placed on living in a community where it is safe, solid, and friendly with an area rich in work ethic, family bonding, community pride, and quality living; then there is a community where your dream can come true.
- The place for all of this and more is Coldwater, Ohio. Located in the countryside, yet within easy reach of several metropolitan areas, Coldwater is like an oasis. Established in 1838 by mostly German immigrants, Coldwater has evolved into a diverse community. Many individuals and businesses have contributed to the development of the village in which 4427 people now call home.
- The excellent schools, village library, and emergency services that include a state of the art hospital, also symbolize quality at its best. Coldwater offers great shopping along with strong civic and church organizations. Residents and businesses take great pride in the maintenance and cleanliness of their property. Affordable municipal utilities and a 40 acre recreational park