**General Surgery openings in Kentucky**
Middlesboro, KY - 148-bed hospital
Prestonsburg, KY - 192-bed hospital
Barbourville, KY - 25-bed critical access hospital
**About the Job:**
- Immigration services available if needed
* H1B Cap Exempt facility
* J1 Eligible
- See a variety of cases and work with advanced equipment and staffs with skills that are second to none.
- Starting bonus
- Competitive salary with RVU production model
- Education loan forgiveness plan
- Stipend consideration
- Relocation allowance
- Great comprehensive benefits package that includes: Health, Dental and Vision
- 403(b) retirement plan
- PTO 29 days annually
- CME reimbursement with 5 additional PTO days
- Malpractice coverage
**About the Health System:**
- Not-for-profit health system serving 350,000 residents across Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia
- Operating 13 hospitals, multi-specialty physician practices, home health agencies, HomeCare Stores and retail pharmacies, we are the largest provider of care and single largest employer in southeastern Kentucky and the third largest private employer in southern West Virginia.
- Health group employs nearly 5,000 people and has a network of more than 600 active and courtesy medical staff members representing various specialties.
- Firmly committed to its mission of improving the health and promoting the well-being of all people in Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia.