Specialty: Surgical Critical Care
Requirements: Mid Michigan Health, an affiliate of Michigan Medicine, the health care division of the University of Michigan, has an outstanding opportunity for a Fellowship trained Surgical Critical Care Physician. The MD/DO must be board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Surgery or the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery - or the equivalent board in another country which is recognized by the American Board of Surgery.
*** Applicants must achieve board certification in their primary area of practice within five (5) years from the date of completion of their residency or fellowship training and maintain board certification to the extent required by the applicable specialty/subspecialty board, and satisfy recertification requirements
Mid Michigan Medical Center – Midland
Reason for Recruitment:
Mid Michigan Medical Center – Midland is in the process of building a new surgical critical care program/model to meet rapid volume growth and community need. New providers would work alongside our current surgical critical care physician and trauma team to develop the program structure.
- Mid Michigan Medical Center-Midland seeks a forward thinking and innovative board certified/eligible surgical critical care surgeon to service an ACS verified Level 2 trauma center. Surgeon would be supported by four other physicians for both general surgery and trauma surgery call. Practice would include emergency general surgery, critical care, and trauma with the potential to develop an elective practice.
- The trauma program is supported by several surgical subspecialists including, but not limited to, orthopedics and ortho trauma, thoracic, cardiothoracic, vascular, neurosurgery, endocrine, urology and colorectal.
- Collaboration with two other surgical intensivists in creating program structure
- Affiliated with Michigan Medicine, the health care division of the University of Michigan.
Compensation: Mid Michigan Physicians Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a Full Benefit Package including:
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.