Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Center is recruiting a Trauma Medical Director to join our team. Facility is an ACS verified Level II Trauma Center seeing ~800 Tier I and II activations per year with 94% blunt cases.
* 3 (dedicated) trauma (or hybrid) rooms in ED; 9 ORs (2 robots, hybrid, heart room) with blocked time each day for trauma cases
* Excellent, collegial relationship with established surgical group of 5 covering trauma and general surgery
* Highly supportive administrative and medical staff including 24/7 coverage with trauma NP's, intensivists, and hospitalists
This is a hospital employed opportunity offering a highly competitive compensation package including directorship stipend. Your practice will be dedicated to trauma and be 50/50 split between administrative and clinical.
Qualified candidates must:
* Be ABS Board Certified in General Surgery and ABS Board Certified in Surgical Critical Care
* Hold current ATLS certification
* Have leadership experience and in-depth knowledge of ACS COT verification and survey process
* Have excellent interpersonal and team building skills to thrive in our collaborative program
* Be able to obtain unrestricted hospital privileges and Texas medical license
For consideration or more information, please EMAIL CV to [Register to View]
Telephone is tel:[Register to View]
PLEASE REFERENCE JOB ID: [Register to View]
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, United States
Search firm based in Wilmington, NC. We recruit most specialties, and focus on
SURGEONS (and subspecialties),
Our corporate offices are based in Wilmington, NC, and we have over 2000 openings nationwide.