Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Colon & Rectal Surgery opening near Boston**
* Located in ***Burlington, MA*** - 17m from Boston
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC Colon and Rectal residency-trained surgeon looking to join its Department of Colon & Rectal Surgery.
* The department currently consists of 6 colorectal surgeon faculty members with a scope of practice spanning all aspects of colorectal surgery, including advanced endoluminal resections, robotic surgery, and reoperative pelvic surgery.
* The candidate must have completed a general surgery residency and colorectal residency accredited training program
* Have at least 3-5years of experience following residency training.
* MPH or advanced degree in research desirable
* Eligible for State of Massachusetts medical licensure
* Possess excellent clinical, laparoscopic, and endoscopic skills and have a strong interest in teaching our residents and students
* Training and/or experience with robotic colorectal surgery is desirable
* Colorectal surgery call only (no general surgery call)
* The candidate will assume the position of Director of Departmental Research and therefore an MPH or advanced degree is desirable.
* The candidate should have demonstrated previous scholarly activity in colorectal research.
* The position offers the opportunity for protected research time (1-2 days/week) and support for clinical research.
* The department maintains a prospective perioperative database and outcomes database in diverticulitis which the Director will supervise.
* Opening is with the academic affiliate of Tufts Medical School.
We are a physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice of more than 500 physicians. You will enjoy easy access to a world class city in Boston and the area provides excellent school systems, abundant cultural activities, and a short drive to the mountains and seacoast of New England.