We are currently seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon to join a thriving private practice.
- Candidates must be proficient in adult-only CVT cases including coronary artery bypass, carotid endarterectomy, thoracoscopy, bronchoscopy, among others
- Established, successful practice that has been serving the region for 22+ years
- Practice features a full-time, busy cardiothoracic surgeon, with another providing first assist and rounding support
- Join two other CVT surgeons with 1:2 practice call and 1:2 emergency call
- Practice located on the hospital campus making surgery, rounds and clinic efficient
- Program features a heart center, certified chest pain center: Some of the procedure and services we offer are as follows:
-Established TAVR program, robotics available and dedicated med/surgical ICU
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in Louisiana
- Competitive salary
- Offering a negotiable, competitive contract structure with partnership potential
The city is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a 'Sportsman's Paradise' with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making it a great place for the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
For consideration or more information, please EMAIL CV to [Register to View]
Telephone is tel:[Register to View]
PLEASE REFERENCE JOB ID: [Register to View]