Seeking a BE/BC Cardiovascular Surgeon to join an established private practice in Eastern, TX.
- Accredited by Joint Commission for heart failure
- Open heart program
- Anticipated call is 15 days per month
- Hospital employed position
- Office space available – located on hospital’s campus
- Solo provider practice
- Inpatient/outpatient mix
- Replacing retiring physician
- Cardiovascular training is preferred
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Base salary plus potential incentive based on productivity
- Student Loan Repayment
- Marketing & CME
- Only 2 hours from the Houston metro area and George Bush International Airport
- Daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size
- The area is a fisherman's and hunter's paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas
- Minutes away from Lufkin is the largest body of water wholly in TX!
- Great weather year round to enjoy
- Lufkin provides refuge to several animals and is a great spot for bird enthusiasts
- Texas is Tort Reform State and has No Personal Income Tax!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD225039 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs