Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An innovative and progressive, not-for-profit Charlotte, NC health system is seeking a fellowship trained Breast Surgeon to join an established program.
* 435-bed, Level III trauma center with an active medical staff of over 400 providers representing all major medical specialties
* Program is supported by multidisciplinary team of physicians, including Rad/Onc, Hem/Onc, Breast Radiology, Pathology, and 2 other dedicated Breast Surgeons
* Active, breast specific tumor board
* Comprehensive support team of nurse navigators, social workers, dieticians, lymphedema support and many other supportive treatments
* Competitive compensation package including salary guarantee, productivity incentive bonus, PTO/CME and a generous benefits package
Charming suburban Charlotte community located minutes from Uptown Charlotte and the Charlotte International Airport
* Selected as an "All-American" city three times, this community showcases outdoor recreation, beautiful parks, friendly neighborhoods, and a vibrant business environment
* Family oriented community offering great public and private schools and affordable housing prices
* This suburban community features a historic, bustling downtown with world class restaurants and boutiques
* Enjoy a mild year-round climate and endless opportunities for outdoor activities at nearby Crowder State Park and the Smokey Mountains
For more information and further consideration please contact:
[Register to View]
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...