This job is archived
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Breast Surgeon to join a well-established team of general and cardiac surgeons, physician assistants, and oncologists.
- Hospital employed.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday Clinic.
- Shared elective call; 1:5 including weekends
- Approximately 150-200 breast cancer surgeries/year.
- Weekly breast tumor conference
- A large referral base.
- EMR: Epic.
- Active involvement with medical students and residents
- Financial Information: Competitive Compensation, attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, and a competitive benefit package.
Community: Nestled in the heart of the Willamette Valley, Corvallis is an ideal location to work, live and raise a family. Within easy driving distance of mountains, rivers and the famed Oregon Coast, opportunities abound for outdoor enthusiasts such as camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing. As an added bonus, Oregon's two largest cities and cultural centers - Portland and Eugene - are close by. Meanwhile, the tree lined city of about 55,000 residents has earned the reputation as one of the best cities in the nation to call home - though many who live here wish that distinction did not attract so much publicity.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View] or call 1-[Register to View] JO- 1906-32969