We are looking for a Breast Surgeon Physician to join us at Northern Arizona Healthcare (NAH), playing a critical role in advancing our mission of improving health, healing people. NAH is a physician-led organization offering tertiary care in a community hospital. The NAH vision is grounded in our intention to transform the health of the communities we serve in Flagstaff, Sedona, Cottonwood and all of northern Arizona.
Our organization boasts:
• Two hospitals: 269 beds in Flagstaff and 99 beds in Cottonwood
• Board certified physicians from top programs across the country
• Over 200 employed providers
• Outpatient Surgical Centers
• Cardiovascular Institute
• Orthopedic & Spine Institute, EntireCare Rehab and Sports Medicine
• Cancer Centers
• A strong and growing primary care base
• A long history of financial stability, including a positive margin in FY22
• Planned investment in a new state-of-the-art hospital and Health and Wellness Village.
Nestled in the breathtaking San Francisco Peaks mountains, Flagstaff is surrounded by majestic landscapes and scenery, and residents enjoy all four seasons. Sedona and Cottonwood, ideally situated above the heat of the desert and below the cooler temperatures of Arizona’s high country, are blessed with four mild seasons marked by abundant sunshine and clean air. All three communities are family-oriented and have great schools and outdoor activities including camping, hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, golfing and more. The entire region is rich with arts and culture as well as exceptional restaurants, wineries and breweries. In addition, wherever you live and work you are well-positioned for weekend getaways in the vibrant cities of Phoenix and Las Vegas.
• Based in the Verde Valley area
• Joining 1 physician and 1 APP
• Call: Varies based on unit.
• Competitive base salary, 2 year guarantee and productivity and quality bonuses
• Sign on bonus