BC/BE Bariatric Surgeon is needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as fellows will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible for licensure. Hospital service area is 400,000.
- Employment or Solo Practice available
- Attractive yearly salary ($526,279 the first year) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation & house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
Residents are preferred (2020 & 2021). Candidates (in practice) that have an inconsistent work history will not be considered ( at least 3-5 years with each facility they have worked at ). This is why we prefer residents. We will consider foreign trained (American Residency/Fellowship) candidates as long as they are US citizens.
Community offers a high quality of life and low cost of living. It's a great and safe place to raise a family - a small town atmosphere with all the big city conveniences.