Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Bariatric Surgery position in TX
**Bariatric Surgery opening in Texas**
* Located in ***Laredo, TX*** - just 2 hours from San Antonio!
* Service area of 300,000 people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Hospital-employed position
* Joining the hospital's active medical staff
* Shared call coverage is available
* Competitive compensation and benefits!
* Sign-on and/or commencement bonus
* Potential medical education debt assistance
* Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
* Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
**Laredo** is located on the north bank of the historical Rio Grande River (or Rio Bravo, as it is known in Mexico). The community boasts an outstanding school system, the Laredo Independent School District, an educational partner with the City of Laredo and the larger global community, with focus on developing and educating students by providing a relevant and challenging curriculum through innovative programs.
The town has experienced continuous growth over the years. Between 1960 and 1990 Laredo's population has more than doubled. This is attributed to Laredo's growing importance as a manufacturing and trading center on the Texas-Mexico border, which has drawn increasing numbers of people from the surrounding region.