Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine Physician needed in Abingdon, VA.
Abingdon, VA / 90 minutes to Knoxville, TN / Population of 165k
Community: Located in southern Virginia, Abingdon takes full advantage of all that Virginia has to offer. With Abingdon Muster Grounds, Virginia Creeper National Recreation Trail, and Abingdon Vineyards, there are plenty of ways for residents to take in the natural beauty of Abingdon. The town boasts a low crime rate and a low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environmentFor more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Permanent, Full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine Physician to join an established practice.
- Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient.
- Inpatient Sleep Evaluation center is a 4-bed sleep center that performs day and nighttime sleep evaluations. It also does Pulmonary Function testing. It has two nighttime polysomnographic techs and one day time.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art environment with cutting edge technology.
- Financial Information: Competitive Salary, signing incentives, moving reimbursement, CME, 401k and much more.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.