A facility we are working with is growing and recruiting a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join their exceptional team which includes;
The medical staff of the Green Bay Packers!
Our comprehensive Rehabilitation Team of 10 Physical Therapists, 3 Occupational Therapists/CHT and the region’s largest Athletic Training outreach program.
This opportunity is ideal for the physician with an interest in joining a team of experts with a strong interest in wanting to build and develop a Premier Rheumatology Service to meet the needs of our patient population, while managing and treating patients with Rheumatic disease.
Our goal is simple; we want the sharpest minds and the best team players to join us as we build a nationally benchmarked sports medicine & orthopedics subspecialty practice.
- Full-time practice: 40 hours per week, at least 35 hours per week devoted to patient appointments and the delivery of healthcare services to patients
- Dedicated Advanced Practice Clinician
- No Weekends
- No Holidays
- Predominantly outpatient practice with infrequent inpatient consults as patients are managed by Hospitalist service
- Infusion therapy and advanced diagnostics performed on hospital campus
- Large Network of Primary care and Specialty care referral base with access to over 150 providers
- 100% production
- 2-year Production Compensation Guarantee
- Quality Bonus
- Signing Bonus available
- Up to $12,000 relocation assistance
- CME: $5,000 each fiscal year and 80 hours of time off
- CTO: 264 hours per fiscal year
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Professional Liability Insurance
Alliance Health Staffing
Direct: [Register to View]