- This Rheumatology position is open due to growth and the desire of our organization to grow our practice with employed physicians.
- This is an Out-Patient facility practice open Mon – Fri, 8 am – 4 p.m.
- Current staff consists of 1 full-time hospital employed Rheumatologist and 2 part time Contracted Physicians, 2 Nurses, 1 Clinic Tech, 1 Office Assistant, 1 Clinic Supervisor, and 1 Practice Manager.
- Preferred candidate will be interested in comprehensive management of Rheumatology including but not limited to: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Osteoporosis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Scleroderma, and other Immune Disorders.
- Large Infusion/Procedure room located within the clinic.
- Physician will have their own nurse. Team nursing may be available
- Guarantee Based on MGMA median (Option to make more if RVU exceeds MGMA median).
- $25K Sign-on Bonus plus
- $10K moving expenses.
- Monthly educational stipend while you complete your training.
- 40 day PTO annually, Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- Very reasonable health insurance.
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]