Interventional Radiology in MI
Located in Midland, MI
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking an experienced Interventional Radiologist or graduating fellow to join group.
- Applicant must have completed an ACGME/AOA accredited residency training program in Diagnostic Radiology followed by completion of an accredited fellowship training program in Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- Applicants who are not board certified at the time of application but who have completed their residency or fellowship training within the last five years shall be eligible for Medical Staff appointment. However, in order to remain eligible, those applicants must achieve board certification in their primary area of practice within five (5) years from the date of completion of their residency or fellowship training and maintain board certification to the extent required by the applicable specialty/subspecialty board, and satisfy recertification requirements.
- Join two experienced providers in support of tremendous community need and extensive medical staff demand. This opportunity is expected to grow rapidly as our health system continues to grow.
- Provide heavy Interventional Radiology services at a Level II Trauma center with a strong oncology service line as well as outreach clinics
- Practice as employees of a financially strong multispecialty healthcare system affiliated with Michigan Medicine.
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
Midland, Michigan is an upscale, diverse and safe community of over 50,000 and is centrally located in Michigans Lower Peninsula and is less than two hours from the metro areas of Detroit and the state capitol of Lansing. Midland was recently named as one of the Top 15 Dreamtowns in the U.S. It is the Ann Arbor of the North. Due to the people mix and the healthy economic environment (Fortune 500 companies Dow Chemical/Dow Corning have their corporate headquarters here), Midland boasts a truly sophisticated offering of cultural, educational and recreational activities. A Class A Dodger affiliate professional baseball team, a Broadway Caliber Center for the Arts, a symphony orchestra, a world class tennis facility, a Civic Ice Arena with multiple rinks for hockey and figure skating and outdoor activities galore are just a sampling of what the Midland area has to offer. Whether you want to play 18 holes, jog on a 30 miles paved trail, play soccer, cross country ski, fish or boat; it is all here to enjoy. You can have the best of both worlds here; a great career and a satisfying personal life.