- Work 2–3 days per week in a permanent part-time role
- Receive support from a full-time dosimetrist, director of medical physics, and on-site physicist
- Strong referral system from in-house medical oncologists
- Tumor boards and clinical trials available
Located between Gainesville and Orlando, Ocala is an exciting community filled with tremendous diversity and an endless amount of activities and adventures for families and individuals alike. With consistent sunshine and incredible weather year-round, central Florida offers a remarkable quality of life.
- Exceptional public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, and kayaking
- Plenty of amenities, including access to Disney World, Universal Studios, destination resorts, international airports, and professional sports teams
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Imaging, Radiotherapy, Cancer Research, radiology,, radiology, radiologist