Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Interventional Radiology in PA - Temporary Radiology Position in Pennsylvania
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include mammogram screens, interventional, and fluoroscopy radiology. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current MQSA certification. There will be enough time to obtain a PA state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call CompHealth today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Other Certification: MQSA
- Procedures: Mammogram screens, interventional, and fluoroscopy radiology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...