Medical Center is recruiting radiologists to an employed group practice, with normal hours of 8-5, M-F and rotating weekends. Must be able to read digital Mammo, CT (also cardiac), US, MRI, NM, Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional procedures. Biopsies done in most areas and insert PICC lines.
- Needle Biopsy
- Stereotactic Core Needle Biopsy
- GE Radiology Equipment
- GE 16 slice and 128 slice CT
- GE 1.5T MRI at Imaging Center and in Shaw Medical Building
- Toshiba Ultrasound
- Hologic Mammography and Stereotactic Equipment
- GE Nuclear Med Cameras
- Hospital employed outpatient practice
- We offer loan repayment up to $100,000
- Competitive salary based on MGMA ($508,143)
- Call 1:4 – split evenly to equalize RVU’s amongst the group
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Up to $4,500 per year for CME's and professional licensure
- 40 Days of Paid Time Off per year
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- We accept J1 and H1B applicants. We have no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.