This job is archived
- Formerly Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Sebring, FL
- Managed by Envision Healthcare
- Availability: ASAP – Ongoing
- 7 on / 7 off available
- Will Consider Either:
- General Radiologist comfortable with all modalities. Light Interventional Radiology is a plus but not required. Mammo is a plus but not required.
- A fellowship trained Mammographer with the ability to do all aspects of mammo including tomo and procedures. General is a plus but not required.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00a – 5:00p
- Weekends are available for General Radiology
- Board Certification required
About AdventHealth Sebring
AdventHealth Sebring’s three campuses create a remarkable resource for you and your neighbors in the Highlands and Hardee counties of Florida. The medical services we provide, plus our advanced expertise and equipment, are usually available only in major urban hospitals.
Through our network of care, you have access to health-care providers committed to the principles of CREATION Life — Choice, Rest, Environment, Activity, Trust, Interpersonal Relationships, Outlook, and Nutrition. Our mission is to heal your body, ease your mind, and lift your spirit. At AdventHealth Sebring, formerly Florida Hospital Heartland, we are here to serve you. Use the search bar to learn more about the services and treatments we offer.
The Talent [Register to View]
[Register to View]