Radiology Opening in Naples, FL
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

Job Summary

Occupation Physician
Specialty Radiology
Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Full-Time
Work Environment Hospital Clinic/Private Practice
Location Naples, Florida, United States
Visa Sponsorship No

Job Description

Last Update: 5/13/24
**Radiology Opportunity in Naples, Florida** Cardiac/Cardiovascular **Position Information:** - Full-time or part-time, permanent - Onsite or 100% tele - Ideally seeking candidates interested in doing cardiac/cardiovascular Radiology with a mix of body work, as well. - Looking for candidates who are seeking a unique, challenging opportunity to improve their skills as a practitioner, grow their own business. - Candidates must be BC/BE - Compensation: the group offers competitive compensation and bonuses for additional reads beyond base. Radiologists will also have an opportunity for ownership in a growing imaging center. Compensation is not capped. In addition, retirement funding, defined benefit plan, annual CME stipend, unlimited access to our online CME-accredited educational material, health, dental, vision, life insurance/ disability coverage, malpractice insurance and licensure are administrated and paid by group. - For radiologist who love reading MRI, this is the place for you. The practice received approximately 1,300 to 1,400 cases per day from multiple states and approximately 300 locations. More than 70% of the company's casework is musculoskeletal and neuro MRI. The remaining 30% is a mix of body MRI and other modalities, including CT, US and radiography. Case mix also includes a health complement of breast MRI, prostate MRI, cardiac MRI, MRCP, pelvic floor imaging and ENT MRI. **About the Group:** - Independently owned and run by physicians for physicians, the medical group serves every state and multiple countries, including hospitals, pediatric hospitals, clinics and large specialty practices. - The medical group is is ACCME accredited to provide Continuing - Finally, groups technology team is the best in the industry. One of the worlds first teleradiology practices, we developed our own HIPAA-compliant and secure image retrieval and delivery network, fully staffed and monitored around the clock.The IT team and radiology support team allows case reading from multiple locations, which translates into work flexibility. Our practice is committed to a sustainable balance between professional growth and personal/family goals.