Greetings from CYNET Locums!
We are seeking a BC Emergency Radiology Physician for Ongoing locum coverage with one of our clients in CT.
$$ Escalated pay rates
- Providers who can support with remote readings needed!
- Open Dates: July 2023 - Ongoing Desired Schedule: Weekend Coverage Only at this time: • Fridays: 4p-10p • Saturday and Sunday: Coverage Needed from 8a-10p; Available Shifts (8a-3p) and (3p-10p)
Job Description :
- Remote Scope of Work
- Expertise in Body Imaging is preferred, but the candidate should be comfortable with, and will be expected to perform General Radiology duties as needed in CT, MR, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, and Plain Radiography.
- No Mammo; No IR • Case Load: about 40 cross sectional cases per weekend: +/- 20-25%. This would be about 60 RVU’s per weekend. No biopsies required • Very little PEDs and no requirement to teach.
- Nature of job is to decrease the current workload of current attendings. • Client will provide all required equipment, provided candidates have adequate space to support Requirements:
- American Board of Radiology certification in Diagnostic Radiology • Competency in general Diagnostic Radiology
- Expertise in Body Imaging Preferred:
- Current State of CT medical license; IMLC accepted
- Completion of Fellowship in Body Imaging
- Prefer candidates credentialed in Neuro Radiology EMR/EHR system: EPIC Privileging Process: 60 days with clean file
We are dedicated to quality patient care, along with keeping our providers busy and satisfied with a supportive work environment. Working as a CYNET LOCUM allows you the flexibility and freedom to work as much or as little as you want.
Our team is there to assist you from the start with credentialing, licensing, Malpractice, travel logistics, weekly pay and anything you need throughout your assignment.
Join us today!