- Thisa new high-performance, non-academic, sub-specialized Radiology service to support unprecedented volume growth across multiple community hospitals and imaging centers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Radiologists will have access to world-leading imaging resources and technology, along with generous pay and benefits packages, including:
- Work from home or on-site
- Various shift arrangements are feasible as part of 24/7 coverage in coordination with the Mass General Brigham Emergency Radiology Divisions.
- Integrated reading platform designed for efficient radiologist interpretation and patient care
- A dedicated team to help manage credentials, licenses, CME credits, and other administrative tasks
- Easy access to academic colleagues and resources
- Competitive compensation structure with benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Malpractice, CME, Retirement)
- Requirements include board certification and fellowship training, or at least two years of faculty experience with a broad scope in Emergency Radiology.
- Located on the North Shore of Massachusetts, only 15 miles north of Boston. This region features all the advantages of proximity to a wonderful metropolitan area. Boston has arich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts, culture, and education, Boston has something for everyone.