Medical Search International has a great Radiology opportunity available in New Jersey. Please see the below practice description and contact me at any time to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
- Location: New Jersey, on the border of NYC
- Specialty: Diagnostic interpretations across multiple modalities
- Requirements: Active NJ license, Board-certified by the ABR or AOBR
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8a-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $300/hr
As of now, this facility on the NY/NJ border has an immediate need for a Physician to provide full time coverage from Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Essentially, you’ll be providing diagnostic interpretations across multiple modalities at a 196 bed facility. Interventional Radiology subspecialty is a plus.Please contact Kelly Regan from Medical Search International at [Register to View] or email Kelly at: [Register to View] for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.