- Board certified/eligible Abdominal Imaging Radiologist with fellowship training at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor level.
- Qualified candidates must be proficient in abdominal and pelvic CT, MRI, Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy.
- Subspecialties include Gastrointestinal Radiology, Genitourinary Radiology, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- New York license
- The Abdominal Imaging division provides clinical coverage of multiple inpatient and outpatient facilities, transplant program and a busy Emergency Department.
- Our faculty are responsible for the daily education and supervision of radiology residents and abdominal imaging fellows.
- Candidates will also participate in departmental educational activities, tumor boards and other interdisciplinary conferences.
- An interest in research and strong desire for a career in academic radiology are encouraged—time is dedicated weekly for research and educational pursuits.
- Medical Center is a large, urban, academic, tertiary care center and is a designated ACR Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence.
- State-of-the-art MRI, CT and Ultrasound equipment, including a new 3D lab and Radiochemistry Lab are available for clinical imaging and cutting-edge research.