This job is archived
Medical Group is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible fellowship-trained Neuroradiologist. This is an outstanding opportunity to join four other Neuroradiologists in a growing practice in a progressive and vibrant community with an expanding population.
- Greater than 90% Neuroradiology, 1-2 general radiology days/month
- Neuroradiology call only, night hawk coverage after 5 PM
- Weekends 1:4
- Up to 12 weeks of vacation
- State-of-the-art Neuroradiology practice with all modalities, serving thriving Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic, Oncology and ENT practices
- Active stroke service with Interventional Neurologist on staff
- Competitive salary and benefits
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Community needs loans
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Academic opportunity with medical school affiliation
- A 97% retention rate among Physicians and Physician Engagement and Satisfaction that exceeds National Benchmarks
- Region’s leading health care system with more than 200 clinics and 33 hospitals covering 60 specialties across South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and North Dakota.
- A comprehensive network of service lines, allowing physicians to work together to create best practices and deliver consistent care
- Market Competitive compensation, a generous benefit package and loan assistance available.
Compensation and benefits include:
• Competitive compensation package
• Loan Assistance available!
• Health, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance
• Relocation assistance, CME allowance and much more!
As South Dakota's largest city, Sioux Falls is consistently ranked among America's top places to live. With a metro-area population of 243,900, Sioux Falls benefits from safe streets, excellent schools, low unemployment and no state income tax, to offer a superb quality of life.
With one of the Midwest's most dynamic and diverse business environments, Sioux Falls is home to industry-leading companies in agribusiness, financial services, healthcare and tourism. Sioux Falls is regularly ranked in Forbes magazine's Best Small Places for Business and Careers.
Sioux Falls also boasts a low cost of living compared to other Midwestern cities.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217098 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs