Hope all is well. We are looking for help with coverage in North Carolina. You will be compensated as a 1099 on a basis. Please, see further details below. If you are looking for permanent positions, please, let me know as we have a separate division for that.
The Locum Tenens Interventional Neuroradiology opportunity in North Carolina…
- Location: Near Raleigh, NC (1 hour east of Raleigh)
- Duration: Now open- on-going (90+ days)
- Schedule: flexible per your availability, shift work
- Scope: Inpatient
- Health system: Multi-specialty group, 974-bed level 1 trauma center. 29 county referral network including 7 affiliated hospitals and numerous outpatient practices. 24 bed neo-critical care unit led by neurointensivists. 24/7 dedicated Neurocritical Care Unit led by Neurointensivists.
- Support staff: established stroke team including a dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeon and a dedicated inpatient stroke neurology team
- Required: Board Certified or Eligible. Advance training in Endovascular Stroke techniques. Must have Neurology, Neurosurgery or interventional neuroradiology background.
*Assistance with credentialing provided – 90 days*
*Travel, Accommodations, Malpractice- PAID and arranged by our firm*
*Call or email for more details*
If you (or someone you know) is interested in a diversified career opportunity, and a way to supplement income feel free to reach out. Sending an updated CV will be most effective in finding the right opportunity. All information is held strictly confidential.