This job is archived
Lead Breast Imaging Radiologist | Radiology – Reliant Medical Group
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Lead Breast Imaging Radiologist to join our Primary Care team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Successful candidate will oversee our busy dedicated Breast Imaging practice, including screening and diagnostic studies with Tomosynthesis, ultrasound guided and stereotactic/tomosynthesis guided biopsies, Breast MRI interpretation and biopsy.
- Opportunity to expand service levels geographically across the organization.
- Participation in multidisciplinary conferences
- Provide care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care and supported by a robust team of specialists
- State of the art/award winning EMR System
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At [Register to View] , transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at [Register to View] .
- BC/ BE in Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship in Breast Imaging or similar clinical experience
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Lead experience a plus
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology