We are seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care Specialist to serve as an Intensivist in the ICU and join an established, multi-specialty private practice. In-patient only. Schedule is 7 on / 7 off. Enjoy a predictable schedule that offers time to enjoy the many amenities offered in and around the area.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure bonuses
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Pulmonary training is required
- 2-3 years experience is preferred
- J1 visa sponsorship is being offered
About the Area:
235-bed healthcare facility offering inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical, diagnostic and emergency care for the community. With 1,350 healthcare professionals strong, we are a major referral center for the Tri-State area of south Alabama, southwest Georgia and northwest Florida.
Dothan is a wonderful community of approximately 60,000 residents. The work-week population, however, grows to almost 300,000 which would allow any new specialty provider to enter into a busy practice early on. Dothan has low crime rates and is an excellent community to raise a family with affordable housing. Dothan is home to the National Peanut Festival, Dothan Botanical Gardens,Troy University and Wallace Community College Campuses. Dothan has an airport that offers multiple flights per day into and out of Atlanta, GA. Dothan is also within a 1.5 hour drive to the beautiful beaches of Sand Destin and Panama City Beach, FL.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213181 & email address to [Register to View]
for more details
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC213181