Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity - St. Cloud, MN (60 M in to Minneapolis, Mini-Metro, 4-Season Outdoor Recreation)
CentraCare Clinic is recruiting Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians to join 4 physicians in a busy practice. Offering a full clinical realm of pulmonary care including critical care, inpatient consultation, outpatient clinic, bronchoscopy procedures, navigational bronchoscopy capability and EBUS.
• Inpatient, outpatient & ICU work
• State of the art 28 bed ICU & 23 bed CCU
• EBUS and SuperDimension
• New bronchoscopy suites
• Call 1:5; 1:6
• Lung Nodule Clinic
• Signing Bonus
CentraCare is committed to the patients and families we serve in the communities we call home throughout Central, West Central and Southwestern Minnesota. We listen then serve, we guide and heal—because health means everything.
• Has grown to be one of the largest health systems in Minnesota
• Leading provider of rural health in the state
• Recent investment in system-wide employee culture
• Innovative population health and wellness initiatives
• Collaborative physician and administration leadership model
• Access to more than 40 medical and surgical specialties
CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
• Access to a regional referral center of 489 beds and Level II trauma center
• Highly skilled, specialized support staff and nursing – Magnet designated since 2004
• Offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, from primary care to specialty care
• Single hospital community
• Home to the busiest helipad in the state of Minnesota
St. Cloud, Minnesota
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. Enjoy easy access to Minneapolis/St. Paul but live in low stress and relaxing community.
- 60 minutes from Minneapolis
- Mini-metro area in the heart of lake country
- Four season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent education options
- Family friendly
- Four colleges
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...