Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary - Critical Care physician to join 7 pulmonary/critical care physicians. Pulmonologists provide intensivist care for the hospital’s intensive care unit and deliver outpatient care in attached medical office building.
- Active referral base
- Around-the-clock APP coverage, so few night calls to physicians
- Progressive program with bronchoscopy services including EBUS, APC and bronchial stent placement capabilities
- Strong pulmonary rehabilitation program
- Support from cardiothoracic program
- Excellent 24/7 hospitalist program
- Named among America's 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades
- Magnet® Recognition, nationally recognized as the highest standard for excellence in patient care
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Paid medical malpractice
- Robust benefit package and generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus, loan forgiveness and relocation will be considered
- Paid interview expenses
In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio, you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation."
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports, and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCAs located throughout Southwest Ohio.