- Location: South Central Pennsylvania (near Mechanicsburg, PA)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease / Geriatrics
- Experience: public health, epidemiology, infectious disease, infection prevention experience
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hrs/week)
- Duration: 1-year contract
- Compensation: $120/hr
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client is PEMA (Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency) who is located near Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. They are searching for a locum tenens contractor with experience in Public Health, Epidemiology, Infectious Disease, or Infection Prevention to join their clinical staff for approx. 1-year. Duties include Healthcare-associated Infection (HAI) surveillance, identifying outcome data and exposure data, perform risk adjustment, apply appropriate infection control practices, identify outbreaks, etc.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.